lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

Lady in Red

Model Nia Alvarez
Photographer Francisco Serrano

Heyyy there!

Today I can´t let it go the oportunity to show you this stunning outfit that you will like it for those days of fall.Well, I wore it this weekend when I went to do some shopping with my lovely bfriend!!!I am so grateful that we are together after so many things because our love is getting better as the wine cellar is awesome how is getting better and better throughout the years!!
I love him to much!!!

Firstly the reason because I have choosen to wear this outfit was because I couldn´t wait to wear my black Neoprene-effect cape skirt to show you for the first time how is it  the impressive effect of it if you wear this kind of skirts with denim shirts, it is pretty cute!would you weard that as I did?If you are a brave girl and you are not afraid to weard this trend´s british you shouldn´t think anymore what to weard  this fall because this style it will be pretty helpful for you!!!!!!!!
I hope you like it as I like!In the bottom of this post I put all the information about where I bought each item!Have a look!
Love!
xxx
Nia. ..*

Model Nia Alvarez
Photographer Francisco Serrano

Model Nia Alvarez
Photographer Francisco Serrano



Model Nia Alvarez
Photographer Francisco Serrano


Model Nia Alvarez
Photographer Francisco Serrano


My sweet love and I

Hola mis chicas preferidas!
Hoy no podía dejar pasar la oportunidad de enseñaros el outfit tan cute que lleve este domingo y que para estos dias de otoño te senterá genial!Pues bien, como ya os he dicho este fue el outfit de estreno para este finde semana que sali de compras con mi adorable mitad, mi chico (al que amo y quiero cada dia mas, pues nuestra relacion va mejorando con el tiempo como el buen vino! no ibamos a ser menos!)
Bueno el motivo principal por el que elegi este outfit fue porque me moría de ganas de estrenar mi nueva falda de vuelo y de neopreno que me compré en una de mis tiendas preferidas de Madrid, Stradivarius. Me encantó el efecto final de combinarla con mi camisa preferida denim con strass en el cuello y de Forever 21 que otro de mis outfits os enseñé!Tambien la podeis probar con camisas de cudros dandole un toque mucho más agresivo.Si te atreves con todo, no te lo pienses más y lanzate a llevar una de las camisas de cuadros al más estilo british con unos pantalones de cuero o en su defecto de polipiel y verás que puedes crear con esas dos prendas numerosos outfits para este ptoño-invierno que ya os iré mostrando.
Espero que os guste tanto como a mi!
Love!
xxx
Nia. ..*



Picture by Dream Lover Stylish


Skirt, Stradivarius
Shoes, Primark
Shirt, Forever 21 last season
Purse, Bershka
Nail polish, OPI
Lipstick, NARS
Necklace, Zara






4 comentarios: